Online Courses Refundable and Non-Refundable Fees
- Program/course cancellation by the College Full refund.
- Withdrawal prior to 2 weeks (10 business days) of the start date Full refund.
- Withdrawal prior to 1 week (5 business days) of the start date Full refund less $100 admin fee.
- Withdrawal within 1 week (5 business days) of the start date No Refund.
- Once the course is in progress, and the student is registered into the online classroom, there are no refunds.
An administration fee of 25% of tuition or associated course fee will apply for in-class programs.
Withdrawal within two weeks (10 business days) of the start date – No Refund.
Computers & Technology Issues:
It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they have access to the appropriate technology to complete the course. If the participant’s computer breaks down due to a virus or has internet problems, they will need to find another source to access the course. Internet cafes, libraries and some Colleges usually provide public access to computers/internet at minimal cost.
Once the course is in progress, and the student is registered into the virtual classroom, there are No Refunds.
Please note that due to the virtual nature of eBooks and ePosters we cannot refund your money or exchange products after your eBook or ePoster purchase. Please ask any questions before making a purchase.
Program and Course Changes:
The Universal College of Reflexology reserves the right to make whatever changes are deemed necessary as a result of changing circumstances, including cancellation, re-scheduling or other adjustments of programs and courses.
Universal College of Reflexology
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org