Ear Reflexology certification Distant Learning Course
Is Ear Reflexology new? NO! The medicinal use of ears has a rich history and covers thousands of years – Hippocrates the Father of Modern Medicine used the ears as a form of birth control! It was also used in Ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome, Persia, Arabia and China. It has been used for thousands of years as a specific treatment for sciatica!
If you look at the work of Dr. Joe Shelby Riley, early Zone Therapy pioneer in the 1900’s – his books all include Reflexology points on the feet, hands and ears. It is only during recent years that ears were excluded.
The Universal College of Reflexology Ear Reflexology program gives the student a clear introduction to both the theory and practice of working with the ears. Our experience here at the Universal College of Reflexology, is that Ear Reflexology is particularly useful when working with muscular and skeletal problems. We have seen chronic conditions helped sometimes with only a few minutes of treatment.
Will I get a Certificate?
Yes! A Universal College of Reflexology certificate is awarded upon successful completion.
How Long Does it Take to Complete the Program?
As a home study program, you can study at your own pace. Some students complete the program in three months, others take up to one year – it just depends how much time you have available to study – you choose – there are no time pressures.
Who can Study Ear Reflexology?
We have had successful students from 18 to almost 80. Some people study Reflexology because they have a personal or family health challenge they have been unable to find relief from, and have heard some of the marvellous stories about people helped with Reflexology. Ear Reflexology is a very powerful add for massage therapy – it has very specific actions on the Musculo-skeletal system.
What will I learn?
The comprehensive Ear Reflexology course covers everything you need to know to be able to give an effective ear reflexology session including:
- History of Ear Reflexology – Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, Arabia and China
- Eastern vs Western Approaches to Healing
- Introduction to Traditional Chinese Medicine – Meridians, Yin & Yang
- International Standard Auricular Points (ISAP) Map
- How to Give an Ear Reflexology Session
- Session Record Keeping
- Ear Reflexology Session Health Record Forms
- Ear Relaxation Techniques
- Specific Health Issues
- Self Treatment with Ear Reflexology
- Combining Ear Reflexology with Hand or Foot Reflexology
- Charts and Diagrams giving Ear Reflex points for Specific Health Issues
- Diseases of the Digestive System with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Diseases of the Respiratory System with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Diseases of the Circulatory System with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Diseases of the Nervous System with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Diseases of the Endocrine System with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Diseases of the Urinary System with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Infectious Diseases with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Diseases of the Ear, Nose and Throat with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Mouth Diseases with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Skin Diseases with Specific Ear Reflex points
- Frequently Asked Questions on Ear Reflexology
- Steps to Certification
- Practical and Written Exam Preparation
How Long Does it Take to give an Ear Reflexology Session?
Unlike the feet or hands, Ear Reflexology is really quick and easy to administer – no fussy shoes or socks to remove. A full ear reflexology session can be less than 10 minutes (depending on the health of your client and the condition you are working with!) In this program you will learn simple easy to follow procedures, as well as ways of combining Ear Reflexology into your existing Reflexology routines. A comprehensive easy-to-follow manual written specifically for the Universal College of Reflexology, full of diagrams is the original text for this program.
How much Does the Course Cost?
Investment $499 – Shipping & Handling extra – $25 within Canada – $50 within Continental US – $95 International
Add to Cart or Questions? call Jack Marriott – 1-866-944-2576